心中藏雪 23-07-08 08:50

懒人英语--- out 精译
out 出去 出来
He went out the hotel.
他走出(去)酒店。
He came out the hotel.
他从酒店走出来。
When I was out she called me.
当我出去的时候,她给我打了电话。
He ran out the door.
他冲(跑)出了门。
We'll eat out tonight.
我们今晚出去吃。
I take the key out.
我把钥匙拿出来。
The sun is out.
太阳出来了。
He asked her out.
他把她约出去了。
This secret has been out.
这个秘密已经泄露出去了。
After dinner we walk out.
晚饭后我们出去散步。
I can't say a word out.
我一句话也说不出来。
She began to cry out.
她开始哭出来。
He began to shout out.
他开始喊出来。
She shook the backpeck and some coins fell out.
她晃了晃背包,一些硬币掉出来。
Lock the door on your way out.
你出去的时候锁好门。
You should be out in the fresh air.
你应该出去呼吸新鲜空气。
I will find out the truth.
我会查出(来)真相。
You should figure out it.
你应该弄清楚。(找出答案或真相)
find out 调查 查明 发现
figure out 自己查找或收集资料把某件事情弄清楚。
Pick out one of clothes to wear.
挑出其中一件衣服穿上。
He is working out in a city.
他出去到城里工作。
She's hanging out with friends tonight.
她今晚要和朋友们一起出去玩。
The boats are all out at sea.
所有的船都出海了。
They've moved out to a farm.
他们搬出去到了一个农场。
He got thrown out of the restaurant.
他被赶出了餐厅。
I watched the car until it was out of sight.
我注视着这辆车,直到它走出了我的视线。
This car is made out of carrots.
这个车是胡萝卜做出来的。

out 出路
Everything at the last has an out in the world.
世界上的一切在最后都有一条出路。
Thinking decides the way out.
思路决定出路。
She was looking for an out.
她正在找寻出路。

out 外面
Bell is out playing.
Bell 在外面玩。
He lives out town.
他住在城镇外面。
Out this door is the garage.
这门外面就是车库。
The homeless have been sleeping out for years.
无家可归的人常年一直睡在外面。

out of 里面 (后面接数字)
Nine out of ten people prefer this model.
十个人里面有九个人更喜欢这个模型。
You scored six out of ten.
十分里面你得了六分。
Two out of three people think he's right.
三个人里面有两个人认为他是对的。

out 退出 出局 出界
I'm out. 我退出 (我弃权) (不参与某项活动或比赛 或比赛时进行到一半退出)
You are out. 你被淘汰出局了 (比赛被淘汰出局)
The ball is out. 球出界了。(超出线以外)
I quit. 我不干了。(一般指工作)

The tide is going out. 要退潮了。
The tide is coming in. 要涨潮了。

out 不行 (一般指日期不适合预约) 不在 不允许
......掉
I'm afraid Friday is out, I have a meeting.
恐怕星期五不行,我有一个会议。
A: Should we go shopping on this weekend?
我们周末去购物怎么样?
B: Well, this weekend is out, I have an English class. 唉,这周末不行,我有英语课。
These junk food are out in my diet plan.
这些垃圾食品,不在我的减肥计划中。
The weightlifting is out in my exercise.
举重不在我的运动项目中。
The book you wanted is out.
你想要的书不在。(图书馆里借书)(书借出去了)
Swimming is out in the winter.
冬天不允许游泳。
Fishing is out in the spring.
春天不允许钓鱼。
This detergent is good for getting stains out.
这个洗涤剂能很好的去掉污渍。
You can buy this stuff to get the stains out.
你可以买这个东西来去掉污渍。
The tattoo is hard to get out.
纹身很难去掉。
These eggs are not fresh, throw them out.
这些鸡蛋不新鲜了,把它们扔掉吧。
He used to gamble and now he decided to get out of it.
他以前赌博,并且现在他决定戒掉它。
get out of gamble / drinking / smoking / durgging. 翻译为 戒掉
戒掉赌/酒/烟/毒。

out 没有 完
It's sold out. 卖完了。
The paint is ran out. 颜料用完了。
He was out for more than an hour.
他昏迷了(没有知觉)一个多小时。
The school is out in summer.
夏天学校没有课。
We are out of milk.
我们没有牛奶了。
I'm out of breath.
我没有呼吸了。
He's been out of work for six months.
他已经6个月没有工作了。
You are out of luck.
你不走运。(没有运气)
He was out of options.
他没有选择了。

out 灭 灯停电了 机器不运转。
The fire is put out. 火被扑灭了。
The candle is blown out. 蜡烛被吹灭了。
The lights are out. 停电了,灯都不亮了。
The lights are on/off. 灯开着/关着。
The elevator's out again.
电梯又停了。(坏了)

out of order 出故障了 不工作了(机器或公共设施)

out 过时了
These shoes/shirts/pants are out.

out of here 要离开或要走了
I'm out of here.= I'm gonna go.

out of 从......出来 远离 脱离 解脱 从......
He's out of the country on business.
他从乡下出来做生意。
We should keep out of danger.
我们应该远离危险。
The doctors say she is out of danger.
医生们说她已经脱离危险了。
I paid for the damage out of my savings.
我从我的存款里支付了这次损失。
We will get the truth out of her.
我们从她那儿将会得到真相。
It was an awful job and I'm glad to be out of it.
这是一份很糟糕的工作,我很高兴解脱出来了。

get out of (it)从中摆脱出来
He trapped into a mess and difficult to get out of it.
他陷入了困境,并且很难从中摆脱出来。
After to being a thief he can't get out of panic.
成为小偷后他无法摆脱恐慌。
He lost a leg that he can't get out of sadness so far.
他失去了一条腿,至今仍无法摆脱悲伤的情绪。
He can't get out of suffering that he lost the wife.
他无法摆脱失去妻子的痛苦。

get ...... out of 从......中得到......
I get a lot of pleasure out of music.
我从音乐中得到很多乐趣。

out of 不再......
Many children have stammer but after growing up out of it.
许多孩子有口吃,但是长大之后不再口吃了。
Through the teacher's advice that she is out of lateness.
经过老师的建议她不再迟到了。

out of 出于 后面接带有形容词词性或动词词性的名词。
out of curiosity/interest/worried/kindness/envy/fear/pity
I just out of curiosity, why did you move?
我只是出于好奇,你为什么搬家?
I cooked the sushi just out of interest.
我做寿司只是出于兴趣。
His parents were waiting for him outside the door just out of worry.
他的父母在门外等他,只是出于担心。
I reminded you just out of kindness.
我提醒你只是出于好意。(好心)
I helped to you just out of envy.
我帮助你只是出于羡慕。
Just out of fear, I gave all of the money to the thief.
出于恐惧,我把所有的钱都给了小偷。
I gave them food just out of pity.
我给他们食物只是出于可怜。(同情)
give sth to sb (强调sb)
give sb sth (强调sth) 口语常用

be out for 为了什么而出去 (形容词)
He's out at midnight for getting eats.
为了买吃的,他大半夜出去。
He is working out for living.
他为了生活而出去努力工作。

be out for/ be out to 想方设法(得到或做)
I'm not out for revenge.
我不再想方设法地去报仇了。
He is only out for her money.
他只是想方设法得到她的钱。
These sellers are out to trick you into buying something you don't need at all.
这些销售员想方设法骗你(进去)来买一些你根本不需要的东西。
The company is out to capture the Canadian market.
这个公司想方设法占领加拿大市场。

out of place 格格不入(不属于这个地方)
I felt out of place at the fancy party.
在高档聚会上我感觉到格格不入。
His clothes look like out of place.
他的衣服看上去格格不入。
He's not a Christian and it's kind of out of place in church.
他不是教徒,在教会里有点格格不入。

out of it 形容词 不在状态 不适应(某种环境)
I felt really out of it at the meeting and decided to go home early.
在会上我真的觉得不在状态,并且决定提早回家。
I am so out of it this morning.
我今天早上很不在状态。
You seem a little out of it.
你看上去有点不在状态。

We've only just moved here so we feel a little out of it.
我们才刚刚搬到这里,所以我们觉得有点不适应。
I'm new in the company, so first day I felt a little out of it.
在公司我是个新人,所以第一天我觉得有点不适应。
First time get on plane I feel a little out of it.
第一次坐飞机,我感觉有点不适应。

out of it 形容词 (在外的) 像局外人
I felt really out of it because I was the only one who couldn't speak French.
我真的觉得像局外人,因为我是唯一一个不会讲法语的人。
They speak local dialect so that I feel out of it.
他们讲地方方言,所以让我觉得像局外人。
I don't know what they're talking about, I feel out of it.
我不知道他们谈论什么,我感觉像局外人。

out of it 与......无关 没......什么事儿
They have a meeting, we are out of it.
他们有一个会议与我们无关。(没我们什么事儿)
You are well out of it.
幸亏没你什么事儿。/ 幸亏你没什么事儿。

out of it 神志不清(喝酒或吸毒)
You were really out of it last night, what were you drinking?
昨天晚上你真的是神志不清,你喝了什么?

发布于 加拿大