冠位黄狗
24-06-08 21:38

Is it you I keep thinking of?
是你讓我魂牽夢縈嗎?

Should I feel like I do?
我是否要與自己感同身受?

I've come to know that I miss your love
當不再想念你時才明白過來

While I'm not missing you
我懷念的無非不過是你的愛罷了

We run 'til it's gone
我們不停地奔跑著,直到一切都消逝殆盡

Et les fleurs du mal, I've lost my way
而綻放中的惡之花 ,卻使我迷失了方向

All my life I've been waiting for
我的一生皆在這苦痛的芬芳中

In this perfume of pain
不斷不斷地等待著

To forget when I needed more
試圖遺忘我還需要更多更多

Of love’s endless refrain
來自愛情的無盡迴旋

You hold the key to an open door
而你手中正握著那把敞開的門扉之鑰

Will I ever be free?
那麽我還能等到獲得解脫的那天嗎?

“Donc, je maudis tous ceux qui s'aiment
『所以,我將詛咒那些相戀之人

Pour les fleurs du mal et cet amour fatal.”
為邪惡之花與這致命的爱。』

#Fleurs Du Mal[音乐]##stellarts#

发布于 美国