爱霸英语教学与翻译
25-01-15 06:48 微博认证:教育博主

"打个盹/眯一会儿"用英语怎么说?

have a nap

表示进行短时间的午睡或小睡,通常在白天休息时使用。可以帮助恢复精力、提高注意力和工作效率。

这个短语源自英语中的“nap”,指的是短时间的午睡。在西方文化中,午睡被认为是一种健康的生活方式,可以带来心理和身体的放松。

这个短语是动词短语,可以和主语一起构成完整的句子,例如:I'm going to have a nap. 需要注意的是,nap是不可数名词,不能用复数形式。

一些学习者容易将nap误写成nape,需要注意区分这两个词。

Examples:

After lunch, I like to have a nap to recharge my energy.
午饭后,我喜欢小睡一会儿来恢复精力。

She had a quick nap on the sofa before starting her work.
她在沙发上小睡了一会儿,然后开始工作。

Taking a nap can help improve your mood and productivity.
小睡一会儿可以帮助改善你的心情和工作效率。

I find it refreshing to have a nap in the afternoon.
我觉得下午小睡一会儿很提神。

If you feel tired, it's a good idea to have a nap to rest your body.
如果感到疲倦,小睡一会儿休息一下是个好主意。

He always has a nap after work to relax before dinner.
他总是在下班后小睡一会儿,放松一下再吃晚饭。

Having a nap is a common practice in many cultures around the world.
在世界各地的许多文化中,小睡是一种常见的做法。

I can't focus on my work, I think I need to have a nap.
我无法集中精力工作,我觉得我需要小睡一会儿。

A short nap can make a big difference in how you feel during the day.
短暂的小睡可以让你在一天中感觉截然不同。

She set an alarm for a 20-minute nap to avoid oversleeping.
她设了一个20分钟的小睡闹钟,避免睡过头。

Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today.

不管明天会发生什么,我们还有今天。

发布于 山东