爱霸英语教学与翻译 25-02-02 09:41
微博认证:教育博主

“别催了”用英语怎么说?

·Don't rush me.·

rush /rʌʃ/ 动词,表示to try to make someone do something more quickly than they want to,让某人更快做某事,催促某人做某事。

常用结构:

rush sb into (doing) sth

例:I'm sorry to rush you, but we need a decision by Friday.

很抱歉催你,但我们需要你周五前做出决定。

例:Don't rush me. I need time to think. Last time I made a quick decision, I regretted it for months.

别催我,我需要时间考虑,上次我匆忙做了决定,后悔了好几个月。

例:I'm not going to be rushed into anything. Just because everyone else is in a hurry doesn't mean I have to be.

没人能催我做任何事,大家都着急不代表我也得着急。

A: Why are you taking so long? Just pick a movie!

你怎么那么久?快选一部电影吧!

B: Don't rush me. A bad choice means two hours of suffering.

别催我。选不好就得受两个小时的罪。

A: Why are you still working on that report?

你怎么还在写报告?

B: Don't rush me. That's how mistakes are made. I need to double-check everything.

别催我。着急就会出错。我得仔细检查所有内容。

A: You don't want to end up alone, do you?

你不想孤独终老吧?

B: Don't rush me. Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.

别催我。孤独总比和错误的人在一起好。

A: All your friends are married. When will it be your turn?

你所有朋友都结婚了。什么时候轮到你?

B: Don't rush me. I'll get there when I get there.

别催我。等我想结了自然会结。

A: I had three kids when I was your age.

我像你这么大的时候已经有三个小孩了。

B: Don't rush me! This isn't the 1980s.

别催了。现在不是八十年代。

发布于 山东