甜饼字幕组 25-08-28 02:15
微博认证:超话主持人(英语专业超话) 微博译制视频博主

#火枪手# The Musketeers
原创翻译.第三季.第5集.宫廷历史古装剧
2014年播出的经典#英剧# 法国风情
来自十年后的翻译 超好看的重制版本
甜饼字幕组.中英双语特效字幕.倾情奉献!

#跟着甜饼学英语# #英语学习#
我今天开枪杀了一个疯子
I shot a sick and desperate man today.
他想要杀掉皇后
Who wanted to kill the Queen.
为什么我却感觉我站错了阵营
Why do I feel like I'm fighting for the wrong side?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我真该现在就杀了你
I should kill you now.
毁掉我们计划的人不是我
It was not me who ruined our plans.
是火枪手们 军队很快就会瓦解
It was the Musketeers. There will be no army!
国王危在旦夕 我们
The King will die, and we have no means to take advantage of it!
我们还有加斯顿
We still have Gaston.
我们还有他的盟友的支持
We still have his allies.
你需要我 格里莫
You need me, Grimaud.
加斯顿不会单独和你打交道的
Gaston will not deal with you alone.
哦 对了
Oh, yes.
你将怎么处置火枪手们
And the Musketeers?
他们四个再也没有机会阻碍我了
Those four will not stand in my way again.

@Yukkkkkkkki @一依鸭嗷呜 @小德德古拉 @迷糊老师虫圭
@--喜欢就是喜欢-- @机械心脏停跳之日 @宁ningxu

发布于 湖北