这集刚air的时候就能感觉到很强的阿兹海默症患者的明喻,看着太难受了…看了wikia才知道出现了几秒的书居然是Simon对战争的思考日记…但全大写+看不全,找Gpt帮忙读了一下被彻底创死了(有出入)…虚无主义的漫画也很那个…甚至被夹在了一本讲自我意识的书中
The ash that covers the ground is less terrifying than it should be.
覆盖大地的灰烬,没有它本应该的可怕
The stench of death is something that demands all of one’s faculties.
真正令人恐惧的,是死亡的气味——它强迫你动用全部感官去感知。
The crater left behind is open, lava pooling below, crashing against the broken earth.
坠落后留下的巨大坑洞敞开着,熔岩在下方翻滚,冲击着破碎的大地。
Civilization is gone.
文明已经消失了。
And yet the mist remains.
然而迷雾仍然存在。
It now hangs low, like a London fog, creeping in and spreading. No doubt it will continue to grow.
它低低地悬在地表,像伦敦的雾一样蔓延渗入,毫无疑问,它还会继续扩散。
I fear there is no place left to recover.
我开始害怕,已经没有任何地方可以恢复或重建。
In my travels, I still haven’t found anyone. The world is no longer the same.
在旅途中,我依然没有遇见任何人。这个世界已不复从前。
I begin to doubt that there is hope left for us anymore.
我开始怀疑,我们是否真的还剩下希望。
I have come across countless random instances of utter madness — those who fought against the mist.
我见过无数零散而彻底的疯狂——那些曾试图对抗迷雾的人。
I am still safe. I remain unaffected.
而我依然安然无恙,未受影响。
My travels have shown me that my condition is an anomaly.
这些经历让我意识到,我的状态是一种异常。
I have been met with ridicule and distrust because of my seeming immunity.
因为这份看似的“免疫”,我遭遇了嘲讽与不信任。
Those who dare to venture too close fear what I represent.
那些敢于靠近的人,害怕我所象征的东西。
They say that I will lead an army of the crazed, that I will become something worse.
他们说,我会带领一支疯狂的军队,成为某种更可怕的存在。
Their words do not sting — but shouldn’t they?
他们的话并不刺痛我——可它们不该刺痛吗?
Part of me feels as though I have been accepted by the earth itself, chosen to be a ruler in the new world, a continuation of its destruction.
我内心的一部分,仿佛被这片大地本身所接纳,被选中成为新世界的统治者,成为毁灭的延续。
I now stand alone in a deserted wasteland, with nothing to keep me company.
如今我独自站在荒芜的废土之中,无物相伴。
At times, the sky lights up once more.
有时,天空再次被点亮。
I feel pain as I watch it happen. The air fills with a stench like burning metal.
我看着这一切发生,感到疼痛。空气中弥漫着燃烧金属的气味。
The echoes of an explosion are all that remain.
爆炸的回声,是仅存的痕迹。
Is there no one left to fight for the world we knew?
难道,已经没有人愿意为我们曾经的世界而战了吗?
My fears are confirmed as the mist once again begins to envelop what remains of the broken earth, searching for anything that has not yet been corrupted or mutated.
当迷雾再次开始吞没破碎大地的残余、搜寻任何尚未被腐化或变异之物时,
我的恐惧得到了证实。
