Lana Del Rey《LA Who Am I to Love You》http://t.cn/AXc7d3eQ
L.A, I've got nothing, who am I to love you when I'm feeling this way and I've got nothing to offer?
洛城 我已一无所有 每当我这样感受时 我有什么资格去爱你 我已没有什么可以为你奉献,
L.A, not quite the city that never sleeps,
洛城 从来不是供人们安逸好眠的都市,
Not quite the city that wakes, but the city that dreams, for sure,
也不是让人们清醒着煎熬的城市 而是属于做梦家的圣地 这毋庸置疑,
L.A, I'm a dreamer, but I'm from nowhere, who am I to dream?
洛城 我便是来自无名之地的追梦者 这样的梦想家又有什么资格去爱你,
L.A, I'm upset, I have complaints, listen to me,
洛城 我满腹牢骚 一蹶不振 请聆听我的抱怨吧,
They say I came from money and I didn't, and I didn't even have love, and it's unfair,
他们都说我的成功是金钱堆砌的虚荣 但我并非他们所言,因为我甚至连爱也未曾拥有 这太不公平,
L.A, I sold my life rights for a big check and I'm upset,
洛城 我已经将自己的灵魂透支为大额支票 但我却不曾快乐,
And now I can't sleep at night and I don't know why,
夜不能寐 而我不知为何,
L.A, I picked San Francisco because the man who doesn't love me lives there,
洛城 我宁愿选择旧金山 因为那个不爱我的男人就定居在那儿,
L.A, I'm pathetic, but so are you, can I come home now?
洛城 我如此可悲 但你也逃不过如此命运 现在我能否回到我的港湾,
Daughter to no one, table for one,
没有人将我视作心爱女儿 没有人与我晚餐时共席,
I'm sick of this, but can I come home now?
我已厌倦这一切 现在的我能否归家,
Mother to no one, private jet for one,
没有人将我视作慈母 孤身一人的私人飞机,
L.A, I know I'm bad, but I have nowhere else to go, could I come home now?
洛城 我知道我是个糟糕的人 但我已走投无路 现在我能否回到我的港湾,
I'm lonely, L.A, can I come home now?
洛城 我如此孤独 现在我能否归家,
The city not quite awake, the city not quite asleep,
这城市从未苏醒 又从未眠去,
The city that's still deciding how good it can be,
它却依旧决定着世间完美的定义,
Don't mind my desperation,
不要在意我的绝望,
Let me hold you, not just for vacation,
让我怀抱着你 不只是为了这假日,
But for real and for forever,
而是真切的将你拥入 直到永远,
Make it real life,
让幻想成为我真实的生活。
